April 3, 2013

3 Shades of Blue



I'm seeing the BLUES. Go chic and in-trend with this DIY dyed shorts paired with a same color (darker shade) for the top. Finish the outfit with your little bro's hat and some cool shoes that will bring a young and perky style.



I'm oh-so-thankful to my sister for having me this dyed shorts. As you see, it looks like unfinished, but I really have it in purpose. I bring back my old US POLO ASSN Shirt and grabbed a hat to nail this outfit. Well, as you know, dyed garments are soooo IN today (coz' its summer) and my fellow friends would want to have one.

♥.♥


VOTE THIS LOOK @ Chictopia

4 comments:

  1. Yow! Bilzy! parang model lang! Go Go Go fret! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha,..hala thanks,.. tnx for the view frettttttttt. ♥ yah! Cg ad2g ayala e! :P

      Delete
  2. you're so cute Billy :))) Ganahan jud ko magtan- aw sa imong mga pictures jud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ,..ohso Thanks gov Marian. hahaha liwat ra ko nimu teh! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...