April 18, 2013

Bookworm Chic





"READ! It's a great idea" - Phineas&Ferb

 Summertime is one way to stay away from school stuffs and getting ready for outings or outdoor travels. But, there will surely be a time of boredom and nothing-else-to-do. There are many ways that reading can do to us. Be it fantasy or romance, reading will surely transport you to other dimensions. 





Now about my OOTD, I just made this denim shorts from my old skinny jeans. Actually it's PADDOCKS GIRLS, haha. Well, nevermind, no one will notice. Then I pair my striped top with my denim vest. To complete a summer-geek style, I put on these glasses and a leather watch (Bought it on SALE) to accessorize the whole look. I have this rad notebook of mine from college that contains notes from my taken courses. Yep, I find time to scan them again. I had fun reading my mistakes on quizzes and my misspelled words. *LAUGHS*


STYLE EQUATION:
Vest + Shorts = Summer Geek


Watcha think folks?




Nothing to do this sunny days? Well then,.. READ!

♥.♥

VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia
HYPE this LOOK @ Lookbook

2 comments:

  1. ey i'm following you now through gfc because you reacted on my forum on Chictopia. so follow me back ;)

    xx ( love your clothing style )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thanks karlijn,..already viewed ur blog as well and followed,...cute fashion too! thanks! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...