April 30, 2013

Light of Monochrome


My favorite style combo: MONOCHROME! (black and white pieces.) Who can't resist the stunning mix of these contrasting colours? Surely not me! I'm a fan of BLACK and WHITE, which is why I chose this photo for my latest style post. (NOTE: There are only 2 photos, my camera's battery got exhausted, UGGH!)

Anywho, about this look, I layered my striped cardi to my polo shirt. I then paired them with my cut shorts(LEE) and finished it with my fave combo: knee socks plus shoes! There are no other colors on my OOTD but except of course black and white. As you see, I still use my nerdy glasses (so overused,haha) to bring a perky and kiddy look to my outift to crash the dullness it brings for summer hates BLACK (duh!).

As I searched for an area to pose and take a picture on, I just saw this spotted ray of the sun in a building so I decided to shoot myself here to have a perfect effect on my monochromatic details. I guess it works! Hehe.

                         

OUTFIT STYLE EQUATION:
 (@ all: Black and white) Shirt+Cardigan+Shorts= Casually Emo Chic


♥.♥

VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia
HYPE this LOOK @ Lookbook

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...