May 31, 2013

Earthling


Todaaay's post is very unexpected and I just can't get enough how I ended up on this look. It's Xian's (my nephew) special day and me and my family with some friends were off to a scrumptious dinner in a restaurant. Yay! FULL TUMMY here :D


My OOTD would probably resemble an earthy vibe on it especially I have this pictures of mine taken on our ornamental front yard. Thanks to my sister who eagerly took these snapshots of me :D

 


So, I just bought this glasses from Ayala Dept. Stores for I really love its' color. I then paired it with my old short sleeved mustard polo and my camo shorts. Finishing my look was a bit of lite armyparty and my beige camouflage sneakers.

A great casual look may include a Polo top pairing it with some cool shorts to fit in the season, especially the rainy/sunny weather we have here in the Philippines. Flaunting a simple casual attire won't be hard if you've added it with some matching accessories that would blend in into your whole look. Quirky glasses are an additional points to chicness as long as it is necessary. But, of course, nothing beats more to your own sense of style!



Top: Bossini
Camo Shorts: Wrangler
Glasses: Blue Camp
Green Bracelet: Blue Camp
Camo Sneaks: Converse

♥.♥
VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia
HYPE this LOOK @ Lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...