May 6, 2013

Monday Blues

whatta BROOM? didn't notice that until now, haha!
A typical day, MONDAY! But not anymore when me and my sister with her son had a fun time together visiting a mall from the heart of the city. Yep, a bro and sis hangout, and as you see, I'm no blue [:(] but I'm on BLUE!


Spending time with my loved ones is something to look forward to, so it's kinda a MUST to dress up for the affair even just having a casual outfit. Strolling inside a mall maybe cool(aircon!, hello?), but as time passes by, you can feel some foot gettin' hurt or some grueling hands because of too much bags you bought from the variety of stores you've visited. As for me, I decided to have a comfy casual look to make my day easy. Evidently, I splurged on some shades of BLUE on this look.




Actually, this is my look in an everyday basis, WEARING GLASSES. I have an inborn eye defect, nearsightedness(so I got teased HARRY POTTER a lot when I was in Kindergarten and also calling me GENIUS!,pfft :D)

Well anywho, about my OOTD:
OUTFIT STYLE EQUATION: Basic Tee+Shorts+Rubber Shoes= the EASY CASUAL CHIC

I opt for a simple casual look for the day's promenade. Actually I now owned this tee from my brother, so I can consider now this garment OLD but, not OLD-FASHIONED! So I used this navy blue tee(PENSHOPPE) as my final top. Then I paired it with my cut denim shorts(PADDOCKS) together with my overused rubber shoes(I saw some shoes with a similar brand on this one in the mall we've been to and I love their new arrivals!! I'm sooo gonna buy!). Finishing my look was my navy blue beanie and a lite armparty.
My sister bought this British-designed pouch from the same mall. So, I decided to feature it in my blog and use it for this style post. I so love this pencil case(yep, my sister bought this as her make-up kit,haha), we even had a hard time choosing in the department store in SM Cebu for its' cool colors and prints! It's only P99.00! Good for students out there especially SLAVERY is coming(I just meant school).



UK Pencil Case in SM Department Stores (P99.00)
Armparty (Plus chicness for any outfit you wear)




A simple tee and shorts will make a good pair especially for a casual look. Just flaunt this attire with some killer shoes and appropriate accessories to spice up the style. Make sure, you wear it with CONFIDENCE! Any outfit will look dull and NAHHH! without it.

Don't hate MONDAYS, it always comes after Sunday, you can do nothing about it!
Winks ;)

♥.♥

VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia
HYPE this LOOK @ Lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...