June 22, 2013

Afterdance


Photo Credits: Jou Anne (blogger bestie)


This day was oh-so great!
With the CNU POP DANCE COMPANY's exposure tahhdaay, I guess I have to make another style post to make my day complete. Hehe, Hi BLOG, I'm back again.



So just like I said, we had a performance this day at the Ayala Center Cebu together with this awesome dance troupe in CNU, the CNU Pop Dance Company. The bold make-ups and the wild costumes probably made you think and realize that we had just performed a safari-inspired dance number,.. and yep,..you're right! Like our looks? hehe...

 

Back to my style post...

I made a comfy and super easy look for my OOTD. "Sweater + Shorts" is one of my casual faves. I made a twist to this look by adding a blue socks on my denim shoes. Haha, I don't know, I just thought of creating a cute ender to this style aside from my round glasses and my bonnet.


Watcha think of this quirky pieces - colored socks and shoes. ?

Dirty Shoes,...haha had to make another shot!

Perfect!,..uggh Ultimate PhotoBomber - The GUARD!

Top - Thrifted Striped Sweater
Bottom - Taupe Shorts (Nike)
Blue Socks
Denim Shoes - SM Department Stores
Accessories - Round Glasses & Navy Blue Bonnet

♥.♥

VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia
HYPE this LOOK @ Lookbook


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...