June 8, 2013

SOPHOMORE

Photo Credits: Alreen Jumar (awesome-est friend)
SLAVERY! I mean SCHOOL.

Yep, it is soooo in the season and as for me, I'll be starting my second year life as a college student this Monday!

The scent of school is indeed inevitable and the institution that we're studying seems like a home far away from home. School is FUN, our second Home and is already a member of our family.

 

Now as for today, me as an officer of our departmental organization in our university, we've just conducted an orientation for the upcoming freshmen for this school year. We had a fun talk to them and a little campus tour for their convenience in the first day of class.

 

About my OOTD:
I have this plaid top of mine that I got from a thrift shop just in the heart of the city. "Back-to-School" looks may include plaid prints on tee, an argyle design or a simple striped pattern. I then paired it when my newly bought denim jeans. I'm just sooo in ♥ with round sunnies these days, actually they are my fave glasses of the moment!

Dirty Shoes Alert! I'm walking around the campus for a whole day fellas. LOL :D


Plaid Top - Thrifted
Denim Jeans - Street Code (got it on sale!!)
Round Black Sunnies
Black Sneaks

Just a bit of advice:

"Don't let FEAR take over your CONFIDENCE!, 
Be who you are and most especially, ENJOY COLLEGE!"

♥.♥

VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia
HYPE this LOOK @ Lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...