July 13, 2013

Geek In Ebony

 

Hi Everyone!
It's been a while since my last post here in my blog. I got busy in school and stuffs so this day, I decided to dress up and have another style post!

As you see, I'm all over black (well except for the grey you know), like an ebony!




It's really kinda rough to mix up a school look and a street/grungy style especially you are bound to enter a university. Haha. Here's my experiment look! Tanaaan, geek chic and at the same time grungy! I wanna look kinda cool for a schoolboy so I hurriedly bought this top from a store at Elizabeth Mall Cebu. I then put up some black ensembles to finish my LOTD!

Got an extra shoe lace? Wrap it on your wrist!


Who might think that SCHOOL SHOES are perfect flaunt-ers for this look?



What do you think of this style?



Printed Top - Hansam Store @ EMALL
Bottom - Skinny Shorts
Accessories - Black Shoe Lace
Shoes - Dino @ Ayala Department Stores
Glasses - Round Black Sunnies (John Lennon Eyewear)

♥.♥

VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia
HYPE this LOOK @ Lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...