July 28, 2013

Work Your Art


Mixin' and matchin' some old stuffs with this newly bought tank from Artwork totally made my day. And speaking of this leading apparel brand in the Philippines, you can head now to any of their branches to get some cool shirts on sale up to 70% off until August 04, 2013! (,..I got mine on sale too,..hehe)

 

This day, we went to my aunt's house in Naga, Cebu. We just had an amazing farewell get together party for her because she will be back to Dubai. "We're so gonna miss you Te Lina,.. see you soon!"

Oh well, my OOTD is probably just a street casual look that's good for an everyday affair. Cut denim jeans plus denims shoes are PERFECT MATCH! Adding some cool pop into my look was of course this weird printed tank from Artwork. I then paired it with my thrifted army green blazer. Similar accessories finished my entire look!

 

Thanks to my cousin who eagerly took me these shots,..haha weird look and setting eyy? Those were initial photographs.


Totally loving the print!


My fave armparty!


Totally matched!

Navy Blue Beanie
Nerdy Glasses
Tank Top - Artwork
Army Green Blazer - Thrifted
Denim Shorts - DIY
Denim Shoes - SM Department Stores

♥.♥

VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia
HYPE this LOOK @ Lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...