August 4, 2013

Brown Fashion



Hi NETIZENS!
It's been a week, yeah it's like my blog is destined to have weekly posts. PUHleassse, I got lot of stuffs to work on as well outside the worldwide web. (sigh, wish I could have a second self, LOL).

This day was awesome!
Again, we, the CNU Pop Dance Company had another outrageous show in the recent 2013 Aboitiz Green Fashion Revolution in SM Cebu Trade Hall. And guess what?, our school brought home the bacon! #feelingproud.


 
 

So okay, I wore this look hours before our call time. I decided to have a basic polo shirt paired with this newly cut grey jeans. Because of the ridiculously HOT weather, it turned out to be a right choice to wear for this day. I put on my newly bought shoes. I just love how comfy it is(similar to Espadrilles) and how attractive it looks! Accessorizing my outfit finished the look, of course I do it all the time, haha.


DIY Denim Accessory(my fave!)
Crazy about this light footwear! Bought it for only P165! Can you believe it? So cheap.

 

Confused on what facial expression shall I use in taking these photos. Haha.
Thank goodness, JOU ANNE (blogger bestie) put all her patience and did some multiple shots.



Watcha think of this comfy and easy look?

Round Sunnies
Striped Polo Shirt - Arizona Jean Company (http://www.jcpenney.com)
Grey Shorts - DIY (cut)
Shoes - Footstep (Colon, Cebu)

♥.♥


VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia
HYPE this LOOK @ Lookbook




3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...