August 17, 2013

Juvenile Commander

Photo credits: Jou Anne (#instaphotographer)
TGIF!
Whatta good thing to spend your Fridays with a specific themed look eyy?
Yup, I went for a CAMO on CAMO attire, ... and my friends also went gaga on it. *laughs*

 

Do I look like an officer or someone who'll go for a camping together with a bunch of male troupe (ohgeez)?
Well, they said I am! Haha,..



This look, shall I say, is just exactly P200(except for the shoes).
Yup. So economical!
Live up to the power of THRIFTING guys, you'll surely find semething great in those freakin' shops.



This day, I indulged on some army prints and tones that I mostly got from an ukay-ukay shop just in the city.
Cap, Glasses, Shirt and Shorts all for P50 each! Kapow!



Included this accessories to finish my look.



Flaunt this camo inspired outfit / cutie kiddo with a cap, shirt and short combo. Make it more casual by popping out some accessories and choose the right kind of shoes to wear!



Sir Yes Sir!
Watcha think?
Top - Camo Printed
Shorts - Khaki (tailored)
Army Snapback
Round Sunnies
Brown Loafers - John Lloyd (Ayala Dept. Stores)

♥.♥
VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia
HYPE this LOOK @ Lookbook



1 comment:

  1. Cool look :)
    http://kimaitabar.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/patterned-chic.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...