September 13, 2013

C.H.I.L.D.


 Hello guys!

I just wanna share to you how awesome to help other people with your best-est effort. YEAH! Me and my blockmates spread some LOVE to a drop-in center in the metropolis last September 06. The feeling was great, TOTALLY!

Gen.Ed. Sophies Block D's OUTREACH PROGRAM.

Thank you to all who have been a part in making this event possible and a success, especially to Gen.Ed Sophies Block "D", to all Committees, to Jou Anne April, to the staff at the center, MAY GOD continue to bless us all!

Hug.
Kiss.
Give.
Spread LOVE.

"Enjoy the photos"


















(This is Jou Anne, my #instaphotographer at times, haha)

(Cutest Photobomber!)

(What I Wore)

A child needs a C.H.I.L.D.!

C - care
H - a home
I - inspiration
L - love
D - a dream

*snapshots taken from our Outreach Program 
*no intention to harm these children

 
 
 
 

How's my shots?
(certified amateur photographer,.ahah)


Hope this post INSPIRE to DO SOMETHING and make this world a better place to live in 
by your one tiny contribution!


Polo Shirt - Ego
Denim Skinny Jeans
Black Sneaks
Nerdy Glasses

♥.♥
VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia
HYPE this LOOK @ Lookbook




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...