September 21, 2013

CTE

 


 


Today marks the end of our Intramural Games in our school for this year. And all I can say is, WHOAAAAAAAAAH! It's pretty FUN!

Though I have been dancing all week long (popjazz exposure OVERLOAD!) except for today, I still enjoyed the whole week long celebration. Today, I wore our official departmental shirt in CTE. Stunning in BLUE! Loving the print. I came up to a cutie and grungy vibe for my OOTD. Newly bought accessory (with a "Blogger" design) completed my look. Watcha think?



  









 


Thanks for my every dynamic bestie JOU ANNE, for these shots!



and HEY, in the middle of our shoot, we've met the newly hailed Ms. CNU 2013, Amari from the College of Nursing. She's sooooooooooo sweet and cute ♥

*sorry for the supah HAGGARD face of mine, pfft*

 

Nerdy Glasses - Ayala Department Stores
Collared Shirt - US POLO ASSN
T-Shirt - Official CTE Shirt in CNU 2013
Trimmed Shorts - DIY
Black Sneaks

♥.♥

VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia
HYPE this LOOK @ Lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...