October 27, 2013

Aftershock



7.2 Magnitude Quake....... AAAAAAAAAAAH!

That was really scary guys! I was in the middle of my sleep when suddenly I woke up and everything was shaking and it was like I am riding like that in an amusement park. Indeed, I was on a state of shock several minutes after that hearing those various and saddening news and updates from the radio. The epicenter was on Bohol and lots of historical churches were devastated including Cebu's old and rich Basilica Del Sto. NiƱo. Many were scared and sought help to God after what happened.  Lots of relief goods and financial blessings also came in to help the victims of this tragedy. No matter what, Filipinos really have this value to help and appreciate others and not let their fellow kababayans suffer from a calamity. That is why it's pretty awesome to shout to the whole world - TGIF! THANK GOD I'M FILIPINO!








This was my OOTD after the terrible earth shake. I got inspired by http://reyalfashion.com/ on how to pull off a nautical look. I just mixed and matched my old striped shirt, soft-cottoned polo, shorts and loafers to achieve the look! Simple accessories that added up the feeling was my round glasses and my sleek watch!
Watcha think of this one?





Round Sunnies
Polo - Thrifted
Shirt - Thrifted
Shorts - Thrifted
Loafers - Metro Ayala Dept. Stores
Watch - Metro Ayala Dept. Stores

♥.♥

VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia
HYPE this LOOK @ Lookbook

6 comments:

  1. Nice outfit!!! Hope you're safe in there. Keep it up!

    -ML-
    marklacadin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool
    Love it! Amazing style and pics
    <3

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/10/bike.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...