October 15, 2013

Black Pearl


It's Monday and I got to see my friends again in school, and this time, NO CLASS to bother us!
(coz' its our semestral  break). The torturing atmosphere didn't serve as an hindrance for me to wear my ebony hoodie blazer for my #OOTD! Actually I'm so excited to wear this new combo because of this newly bought shoes from SM.



 

Main reason why should I layer my look with this blazer? Coz' of this tank top from Artwork (used here). I'm not confident you know with sleeveless shirts, it's kinda awkward, Haha.

 

 

I just love this sunnies that I bought from Metro Ayala Dept. Store, It's not typical and I just love its futuristic feels. Cool eyy? (See also here)





Now this shoes, talking about buying it as the Mall's last costumer (haha, long story), is totally great for its camo green denim design. Love this!



Now prior to my Outfit shoot, we went to this cozy and small teastore at EMall, Mang-Chaa! Their milkteas are so great and not hard on the budget. Teadate with this freaks? Good way to start off the week!



and of course wrapping up this post are my besties who helped me for this shoot
(promised them a lil' feature on my blog, ahaha). This is Klayd BTW.



This is my #instaphotographer, Jou Anne! Pretty isn't she?
Just don't mind her freakin' eye luggage! Haha



Sunnies - Metro Ayala Department Store
Blazer - Thrifted
Tank Top - Artwork
Trimmed Shorts - Nike
Shoes - SM Department Store

♥.♥

VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia
HYPE this LOOK @ Lookbook
WOW this LOOK @ WhatIWear


6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...