October 7, 2013

OOTD Contest Winner

Photo Credits: Jou Anne (bestie/instaphotographer/futuremanager)

 

The Fresh and Fierce Fashion Show is an event organized by Communication Arts students of the Cebu Normal University featuring clothes and accessories from Knits&Stripes and A.w. Giftshoppe. The show was held at Parkmall Cebu last October 4. They have this OOTD Contest on Facebook and I was one of the winners! Yay! I got to walk on the runway during the show to be recognized and to receive my prize!





 

 

I got nervous actually coz' I never expected to be one of the winner and I really don't know what to wear in the show. I just wore an outfit that really embodies my style, casual geek! Gray, Black and White as my color palettes. How was it?

 



Polo Shirt Top - Southpole
Striped Cardigan - Thrifted
Trimmed and Folded Shorts
Black Sneakers

♥.♥

VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia
HYPE this LOOK @ 
Lookbook

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...