December 21, 2013

BILZY x Little Fraulein


Hi guys! Been so MIA.
Now on tahdays quick post, I'm writing you guys an instant collaboration with "Little Fraulein" - a Cebu-based online shop by Sherry Gail Lim Lianting.

In return for ate Sher's awesome offer to me, I need to write a blog post 'bout her shop. And hey2x, I've been so excited to share this with you guys!



 

Looking for panda stuffs? affordable yoga mats? perfumes? cute purses? or anything Kawaii? Little Fraulein got this all for you. Offering you good quality and lovely products, Little Fraulein is a legit seller based on the heart of the place where I lived in, Cebu! So, if you're looking for wholesale or retail fashion finds that is right on the budget contact Little Fraulein NOW!

Here's how:

Find them @ FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/LittleFraulein)



Find them on INSTAGRAM (http://instagram.com/littlefraulein)



 

I even purchased their kyooooodie panda baseball cap (yep, it has fur!). I felt such a street gangsta/cutie varsity kid in my OOTD today. Haha, just lovin' their cap!



I also bought their very affordable and cute coin purses! Looking for Christmas presents? This one won't let your Manita/Manito down.





Did I tell you 'bout a GIVEAWAY soon? Yep, don't forget to LIKE me on FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/mystylearenablog) for updates. I'll be giving away some of these, so stay tuned!!





DOMO!! I'm using this one now!

Love their stuffs?
FOLLOW "Little Fraulein" on INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK!


Panda Cap - Little Fraulein
Nerdy Glasses - Ayala Dept. Store
Grey Varsity Jacket
Sweat Pants
Marah High Cut Shoes - REVA Footwear (Olympic Village Group @ Ayala Center Cebu)

♥.♥

VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia
HYPE this LOOK @ Lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...