January 1, 2014

1 of 365



Hi Everyone!
It's 2014!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Sorry guys for the more-than-a-week-long hiatus not updating the blog. You see, I have a lot of posts pa to share to you all, a cafe review, how I celebrated my Yuletide cheers, one backlog outfit post and now this. Haha, I just can't help it, there's really a lazy attitude in me and this year, I have to start crashing my bad vibes and "naaaaaah" habits. I believe this year, it's gonna be AWESOME. I just knew it.





 

This was my #NYE outfit. (guess what?.. I'm still wearing it now while writing to you all this post, haha)
Mom told us to wear something green (lucky color for the year!). Honestly, I don't own a piece that has that color. Actually, it's my fave color. Hahah. Oh well, I just snagged this tank top, as you can see, with green colored design. YAY, achieved! Haha.

Since this is my first post of the year, I decided to make it a bit long by sharing you guys at the same time how me and my family welcomed and rocked the very first hours of 2014! Enjoy the rest of the photos guys!






 




















Camp Cap - Thrifted
Tank Top - Artwork
Khaki Shorts - Thrifted
Shoes - Footstep
Green Accessories - Blue Camp (Ayala Dept. Store)

♥.♥

"Hope to chill with you all this 2014 and hoping also for opportunities to come as a blogger.
Let's DO BEST this time folks!"


VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia
HYPE this LOOK @ Lookbook



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...