January 7, 2014

Dufny


This post is sooooooooo last year. But, since I'm not posting something lately in my blog, allow me guys to share this. For the sake of being a supportive younger brother, okay maybe I am, I dedicate this post to my bro's lovey! Yep, the name's Dufny! She's cute, pretty and really nice. Great catch Peenut!(bro's screen-name).
Haha. *insert raising thumb finger here.



 

Wore something casual/semi-preppy for the fam dinner with Dufny. I just got this sweater with the perfect collars on a very cheap price in a thrift store. Pairing it with these shorts, glasses and shoes, I kinda actually feel like I'm a Korean schoolboy (weh?)

Well, here's the fun part, Dufny didn't know that my brother set up a dinner date together with us. She even got teary-eyed when she entered the restaurant, and headed straight to the comfort room. Jeeez, I can feel her, really!

Oh well, the dinner was really great. It was nice meeting her. Actually she graduated from the school where I am currently studying now! Isn't that AMAAAAAAAAZING! Haha.



We dined at Manila Foodshoppe in OsmeƱa Blvd., Cebu. Then went directly to Ayala Center Cebu for a very short photoshoot in their Christmas tree.

Here are the rest of the photos folks! Enjoy!
(PS. We bought our sister's son, yep, my fave over-cute NEPHEW!)




















 

 

 













Now on this part, I would like to give a biiiiiiiiiiiiiig gratitude to my younger sister who takes my outfit shots aside from Jou Anne. Meet Beverly folks! Isn't she pretty? No? Okay, that's fine! (haha traydoor!)



Nerdy Glasses
Sweater - Thrifted
Folded Shorts
Denim Shoes - SM Dept. Store

♥.♥

VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia
HYPE this LOOK @ Lookbook


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...