February 9, 2014

Dark Side

Everybody's got a dark side!
Hey folks, can't you believe it? I wore this on our Sunday Worship!
Haha. But heyhey, I just wore that white polo during the session then afterwards, I layered my black sweater in order to not look like anyone who just attended a wedding ceremony. Complete black outfit for today and a pop of white underneath. What do you think?



 



 



This baby looks tired. I actually use this everytime. Poor shoes. Wahaha ;)



Thanks Bevz for these shots! Even though you complain a lot! Haha :)



Nerdy Glasses
White Polo Inner-wear - Thrifted
Black Sweater - Thrifted
Pants
Black Socks
Black Sneakers
Bottom Combo from: http://mystylearena.blogspot.com/2013/12/graytitude.html

♥.♥

VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia
HYPE this LOOK @ Lookbook



1 comment:

  1. Just by the look of your outfit it looks expensive even though its thrifted :D Nice outfit you got there.
    also check out my new outfit post on my blog http://kimaitabar.blogspot.co.nz/. Thanks in advance and have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...