February 25, 2014

My Kind Of Valentines



HI Folks! 2 week long hiatus for a blogger? EEEEEEEEEEEEk, my bad!
HAPPY VALENTINES!! I guess it's not too late to greet y'all. I always believe that everyday is a day to spread and express love to other people. (HEARTS OUT to that!) ♥♥♥

Well this post is probably about how I spent my Valentines this year. If you follow me on INSTAGRAM: (http://instagram.com/ohohbilzy) I went out on a date with my PopJazz Family the morning of the 14th, then headed over to a family dinner in the evening and guess what, I ended the day with a coffee chitchat in the middle of the night together with two of my bffs in high school. Hows that for a Valentines Day?





I wore this casual yet trendy look for that day. They say BLUE is for someone who is single and available. Hah! Got that from FaceBook. Well as you see, I don't settle for a tee and a pants combo. I always layer my top with a plaid buttondown or a cardi or a jacket as long as I don't overdo it and I don't feel so hot wearing it. I paired them with my tailored skinny pants and finished it with a pair of denim shoes.

 

  




You can actually SNAG this look! How?
1. Own a printed t-shirt
2. Layer it with a plaid polo
3. Pair them with your skinny jeans/pants
4. Finish it with your rubber shoes
1,2,3,4 and off you go!

;)

How did I spend the LOVE Month? It is actually full of LOVE, literally,.. friends, family and everyone I share LOVE with will always remain in my heart forever. You see, Valentines is not just on the 14th of February, it is actually every single day. Even you wake up in the morning and you sleep at night. Valentines must be felt every hour of every day. Love is what makes us human! #SpreadTheLove ♥♥♥





 









and this all happened on Valentines Day!
The BEST VALENTINES yet!




Sunnies - Blue Camp @ Ayala Dept. Store
Printed Tee - Artwork
Plaid Polo (as outerwear) - Thrifted
Tailored Skinny Pants - Thrfited
Denim Shoes - SM
Bracelet - SM Accessories

♥.♥
VOTE this LOOK @ Lookbook
HYPE this LOOK @ Chictopia


1 comment:

  1. Super cool pics :)
    Love it so much <3
    Nice outfit

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/skull-glasses.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...