March 27, 2014

SRSLY?



Seriously? Are you kidding me? Whatsoever.
Nah, no time to answer those questions since its been a pretty long hiatus for me to update this blog. Again, school is soooo sick now with the semester that is about to end.





Let's go straight to the main point here, see that BAG?
It's a bag? A REAL Bag? You are probably kidding me!

Blah blah blah, I bet you guys totally know all about this trendy bag over a year ago and just can't help with the uniqueness of the design. Yep, a cartoon-like outline and bold colors that pretty make other people turn their heads twice to stare at it. (I get that a lot!)





The very moment I saw this bag over the internet, I was in awe and that giddy feeling of having-one-someday. Thank goodness I was able to look up to this design on an online store just basing here in our place and lucky me, my brother wanted me to purchase this one as his gift for me last Christmas. YAAAAAAAY!









Follow Me in Instagram for daily photo sharing and updates ► http://instagram.com/ohohbilzy

New Hair +
Nerdy Glasses
Buttondown - Thrifted
Skinny Jeans - Trimmed
Bracelet - SM Accessories
Sneakers
2D Bag - Marrie's Corner

Look up Marrie's Corner online over these sites:
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM

♥.♥

VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia
HYPE this LOOK @ Lookbook


2 comments:

  1. Very nice blog :) i love how you flaunt your outfits :)
    Do you mind following each other here in GFC? Just let me know
    Thanks alot :)

    www.kristinjrn.com

    Xo,
    Kristinjrn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute dear.
    xx
    Near
    http://nearstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...