June 3, 2014

Cats & Anchors

VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia ◄•► HYPE this LOOK @ Lookbook

This is what I wore in my GAP Shopping Spree Experience last May 17 @ Ayala Cebu together with Kryz Uy and a couple of my friends. (*read Previous Blog Post)



This laid-back and comfy outfit  was compose of two prints, Anchors (my button down) and Cats (tote bag). I mixed them both because I just love how they compliment each other. Those pieces were also a good match to my shorts from Straightforward Philippines (which I also won from David Guison's Giveaway!) To look chic, of course I have to since I'm gonna be a part of a huge event together with a famous fashion blogger, I added some monochromatic accessories that matched my high-cut shoes! Viola, a summery/coolio getup. Thanks to my red tide and chestnut hair that gives an extra oomph to the whole look! Watcha think?






 








 



Thanks to my best buddy Freya for these amazing shots. * we shoot this right after the event! (thank goodness there was enough light for us to take photos)


Nerdy Glasses
Anchor Buttondown - Thrifted
Burgundy Tailored Shorts - http://www.straightforward.ph/
Feline Tote Bag - Metro Ayala Dept. Store
High Cut Shoes
Black Socks
Accessories

Thanks!
xo.
♥.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...