July 20, 2014

Dreamer

VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia ◄•► HYPE this LOOK @ Lookbook

Hey dreamers!
Another week in this blog and I am happy to share this simple and short post to you all.
Little Fraulein sent me this very trendy necklace - an aqua DREAM CATCHER!
They also have earrings, bracelets, key chains of this and more!
Plus, you can request your desired color, all for an affordable price.
Browse their shop now!
○○○
CONTACT: Cebu ✈ ship Nationwide 09329154525 - SMS/VIBER



 

What are dream catchers?
Dream catchers are one of the most fascinating traditions of Native Americans. The traditional dream catcher was intended to protect the sleeping individual from negative dreams, while letting positive dreams through. The positive dreams would slip through the hole in the center of the dream catcher, and glide down the feathers to the sleeping person below. The negative dreams would get caught up in the web, and expire when the first rays of the sun struck them.



I always wanted to have and to know what this "Dream Catcher" is about. It's very ethnic yet so stylish. Now I know, I should have worn this when I'm asleep. Haha.

To emphasize this aqua bling, I wore a complete white muscle tee and matched it with a skinny denim pants. I put on some armparty set that have blue hues too. Sometimes, I spoil myself in wearing blue, so I paired them with cream ensembles to have a new touch for the whole look.

 
 

I felt so cool and easy-breezy wearing this entire outfit styling a dream catcher necklace.
What do you think of this combo?

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW!


 
 



Cream Beanie - Surplus Philippines
Nerdy Glasses
Plain Muscle Tee - Basic Editions
Dream Catcher Necklace - Little Fraulein
Denim Pants - Streetcode
Birdwatcher Cream Socks - Richer Poorer
Shoes - Thrifted
Armparty Set - Daniel Lacroix @ Metro Dept. Store

♥.♥

Thanks!
:x

Photos by: Jou Anne

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...