July 13, 2014

Parisian Dreams

VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia ◄•► HYPE this LOOK @ Lookbook

Hey there reader! Missed blogging last week due to several school works I have to finish. But anyway, I prepare a lot of things to post here in my blog especially COLLABORATIONS I am currently working with. You'll know some of them @ my Instagram account

This time Simply Amazing T-Shirts collaborated with me. This new online shop is just based in Cebu. They sell designed and customized shirts for only P200+. I got interested to them because a young man has a courage to run (also the designer) an online shop like this. Brilliant! AGE doesn't really matter. I kinda want to have my own shop or a business now. LOL!



They only have a few shirts for now to sell (coz they just started a month ago) but their designs are AWESOME! (more pleease!) They sent me this shirt and my friends loved it.

For TRANSACTIONS, you may contact them through SMS: 09333911823 or follow them @ Instagram:
http://instagram.com/simply_amazing_tshirts



Paris has always been one of my lists for the places I want to visit. Yes, it's the City Of Love and I just can't wait to experience myself that French and Parisian lifestyle, and OH!, that worthy selfie shot in front of the Eiffel Tower too.

Luckily, we somehow have that taste of French here in the city, La Vie Parisienne (know about the place here). So we headed their straight for an afternoon chill out with friends and to shoot this COLLAB post that obviously matches the shirt design and the place.

What do you think? Leave your comments below!




 
 




Sweater  - thrifted
Graphic Tee - http://instagram.com/simply_amazing_tshirts
Folded Shorts
John Lennon Sunnies
Accessories - SM Accessories
White Socks
Ankle Boots

♥.♥

Thanks!
:x

Photos by: Jou Anne April Ranario


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...