September 29, 2014

B For Birthday!


VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia ◄•► HYPE this LOOK @ LookBook

Hey Fellas! Today I celebrated my birthday!
I had a blast. Thanks to my family, friends and to everyone for sending me those well-collaged photos on facebook, Instagram greetings and for the sweet messages I received from the very start of my morning 'til the very last minute of my birthday. Thank you all for the wonderful experiences and I hope on my nineteenth year, this time, it would be more AWESOME and LOUDER!...



Well good thing InfiniTee Clothing sent me this on-time muscle tee! It fits me well and I can sense an overused garment coming up! Haha.
This is one of the initial tees they are selling on their shop. B (stands for my name of course) is for BIRTHDAY! B for BLISS. B for BEAUTIFUL. B for BULLY. B for.... well, it means a lot for me. ;)



Based in Baguio, InfiniTee sells Tees, Hoodies, Pullovers, Croptops and more. They also customize and everything is made to order. They got a lot of cool designs to choose from!
Contact them now BELOW!


VIBER/SMS: 09173051414



Hope I can see you guys wearing your initial tees or what not from InfiniTee's shop!
Do Tag Them ;)



  
 
 
 
 
 

How was this look for you? Drop some messages below!

Nerdy Glasses
Initial Muscle Tee - InfiniTee
Skinny Pants
Printed Socks - RicherPoorer
Dress Shoes - Mario D' Boro
Black Watch

♥.♥

PS. Next On #StylesOfBilzy, a perfume review, a chocolate brand review, two outfit posts. (just to cover my frequent long hiatuses, haha)

Thanks!
:x

Photos by: Aubrey

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...