September 1, 2014

The Clat Series (BICOLOR)

VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia ◄•► HYPE this LOOK @ Lookbook


Hey folks!
My clat series OOTD continues on this post. (View the first here.)
BLOOD CLAT MANILA sent me a bicolored rastaclat-inspired bracelet. I'm loving these clats now especially it's on trend and it looks pretty good on my every outfit. You guys should have one, and BLOOD CLAT MANILA got so many designs to choose from. VISIT THEM NOW!




I styled this clat by matching it with my black sneaks with a pink shoelace too! Love how pink and black looked so striking on my getup.


What do you think on this look?
LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW.


 
 
 
 


Cat-Ear Beanie - Insane Jungle
Nerdy Glasses
Plain Tee
Folded Shorts
BICOLOR Clat Bracelet - Blood Clat Manila
Black Shoes w/ Pink Shoelace - REVA Footwear

♥.♥

Thanks!
:x

Photos by: Jou Anne April

12 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...