October 19, 2014

Melt

 

Hey there!
It's been a while, I've been a busybee last week (FINALS!, you mean hellweek? Yes!) and now time to catch up by squeezing in another FOOD review to y'all!

Gotta taste these chocolates from Melt, an online shop based in Manila that sells Belgian Chocolates and Sweets.




Thanks to Melt Chocolate MNL's team for sending me three samples of their yummy treats. Each bottle is just for P50.00. These white and dark Belgian chocolates taste so good, and yep, the name says it all, MELT! Totally scrumptious and every piece just melts in your mouth. Gawsh, I'm craving for them right now, tehehehe.

Want more of Melt Chocolates?
CONTACT THEM NOW!

SMS/Viber: 0905-4339-720

They do meet-ups and ships NATIONWIDE too!
Definitely a must-try, go grab yourself a bottle!

  


How's my photography skills?
Hehe. Love doing instagram-esque shots and edits.
And speaking of Instagram, do FOLLOW ME for future posts and more of my sneak peeks of my recent partnerships/collaborations online. ;)

♥.♥

Thanks!
:x

7 comments:

  1. Waaah kalami! Fan gyud ko og Belgian chocholates ay! How much does the shipping fee cost anak? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not so sure mommy Jan,..mga less p100 guru,..lami jud cya ehehehhe :D

      Delete
  2. Geez your photography skills tho! i'm just wonderin' if those chocolates didn't melt while on cargo bec of the heat sa Pinas?

    http://daintyfreckles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Juvy,.. it didn't melt! depends on the shipment service though :)

      Delete
  3. Nice blog :)

    http://theparisiandreamer.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bilzy! It's great to know that you are becoming more successful in your craft. I love this post, haha. It makes me hungry.

    Feel free to drop by mine, too.

    Lasting On My Mind Literary Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...