December 30, 2014

Captain Chibi



VOTE this LOOK @ Chictopia ◄•► HYPE this LOOK @ LookBook



 Hey guys! How's it going?
It's been a while and I know it's never too late to greet y'all a HAPPY HOLIDAYS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR ahead!

Continuing the second part of my TEAM MARVEL OOTD series (see last post) is this very cute chibi version of Captain America printed on shirt still from GEEKSPACEPH (@geekspaceph). They're currently having their CLEARANCE SALE now up on their shop where all shirts are at P250! Go head to them now and you might buy one like this. Winks ;)

 



To give justice to Captain A's cuteness seen on the shirt, I played blue and red in the look and added some quirky accessories from @kajong_shop (bracelets) and @trendyphernalia (watch).

It's really the season of joy because @trendyphernalia is giving away watches to lucky winners! Head now to their INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT and follow the simple instructions!

 Start reposting now to join @trendyphernalia's IG Giveaway!

 

 
 


 

What do you think on this getup?

Sunnies - BLUE CAMP in Metro Dept. Store
Shirt - @geekspaceph
Burgundy Jeans
Bracelets - @kajong_shop
Watch - @rendyphernalia
High-Cut Shoes - REVA Footwear in Olympic Village

♥.♥

Thanks!
:x

Photos shot by:

http://jlurvy.blogspot.com/

P.S. :

I'm in mental quandary now. In 2015, I will be in my fourth year in college, still going to the dance troupe and other stuff that will keep me occupied and busy for the rest of the year. Should I continue blogging? Oh please guys, I need help. And if you want #StylesOfBilzy to continue running, what would you want/not to have in my blog? Any suggestions?

6 comments:

  1. Oh my Chibi. I so love it... Keep posting bilzy.hahahaaha. that's not a problem if you are busy... Kaya mo yan hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. go lang di magool kai free akong service as photographer hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should continue blogging anak! You can always have scheduled posts like me! Haha. :)

    xo
    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...