August 16, 2015

Easy Basic


Hey!
Over social media especially Instagram, we now go gaga in achieving that perfect "BASIC" look. Yep, going basic is now on-trend in casual fashion and for me, that style will always be an all-time fave. It's safe but at the same time, has the right amount of being classic and edgy.


I threw in these pieces for an easy basic outfit last week. I wanted it to be breezy and comfy, so I decided to wear my super-OZM ten peso top (such a great find from a local thrift shop) and my already-abused sandals. Making it blog-worthy, I wore +MetroSunnies Eyewear (@metrosunnies) "Russ Black" item which is one of my current fave glasses already.


Shots by: Laila
Beanie - SM Department Stores
Eyewear - Metro Sunnies (IG: @metrosunnies)
Clat - ZGY Accessories (IG: @zgytezzlsg)
Top - Thrifted
Jogger Pants -BLUECAMP at Metro Department Stores
Sandals - Everest

VOTE this LOOK @ CHICTOPIA ♦ HYPE this LOOK @ LOOKBOOK

"What's your easy basic look? Do leave some thoughts below!"

xo,
Bilzy Sombilon

9 comments:

  1. YASS! I love all your pictures! <3 I love going basic sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angayan gyud nak! hehe. Nindot lage ni nga #ootd place! Hahahaha

    xx, J
    ablissfulblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks mommy, atbang nis Ayala kanang building lusot for 7-11 hahaha

      Delete
  3. Wan oh oh ar ang ladnash hahahaha labyu 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sho pa-o! hahahahah kevs beyga man sad hahahaha

      Delete
  4. My kind of laid back look <3

    Hope you can visit my blog too :)
    xoxo,
    Ellaine Regala – Le Petite Wears <3
    http://www.lepetitewears.com
    Follow me on: Blog | Bloglovin | Facebook | Lookbook.nu | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black and white! I super love these colors. Great post and outfit as well! :)

    x, Kat of Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know it's too late but I really love your shots! I love your photos .

    Merry Christmas!
    XX
    The SCREAM of Silence

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...