September 24, 2015

In With The Old


Hey!
Have you ever thrown your old clothes away? Or are you some sort of a sartorial hoarder just like me? (HAHA!)



Old or new, if I find it good and still fits for my body type and my style, I always keep them under my wide array of clothes. Just like this old cargo shorts that I have, I remember a relative of mine gave this to me during Christmas. You wouldn't see guys wearing this kind of shorts nowadays because it's the "tailor-fit/slim-cut/skinny era." Yeah, but sometimes, we need to take a breather for always engaging ourselves to what's new and trendy and rather try wearing again old pieces from our wardrobes. It's easy and fun to mix and match with. I honestly had NO (yes NO!) "prestyling" sesh on this OOTD. *laughs*



Shots by: Orven

Gray Fedora
Eyewear - REM Eyewear
Plain Shirt
Feather Necklace - DIY
Accessories - SM Accessories
Old Cargo Shorts - Wrangler Jeans
Sandals

VOTE this LOOK @ CHICTOPIA ♦ HYPE this LOOK @ LOOKBOOK

"What do you think? Do leave some thoughts below!"

xo,
Bilzy Sombilon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...