November 8, 2015

Recently With Bilzy (October-November)


Yes people, this blog is still A-L-I-V-E! (HAHA)
It's pretty been awhile so I decided to put this "life-lately" post here on my blog to make it more personal and to let you guys know what's happening over at my social media accounts and of course, my whereabouts. Have fun reading!

1. Me and my fellow dance troupe members had the opportunity to train at Ballet Center in Ayala, Cebu for our preparation in the upcoming Regional PAASUC under the contemporary dance competition!

2. 3 Pizzetta orders for me, Laila and Mer at Pizza Republic (stayed there for almost 3 hours I guess! HAHA)

3. Night out with my girls! (Ssshhh)

4. Had a collaboration with CNDirect (an online shop which sells very affordable and chic items!) and this round sunnies is actually one my fave now. Watch out for my post that features their item (3 Ways To Style a Denim Polo!) *and speaking of online shops, our very own ZALORA is offering a number of payment options, so check out their page for updates and discounts!

5. IAMBOLD Apparel sent me this "Tasty" shirt and I can't wait to style it. For orders head now to their site www.iamboldapparelph.com!

6. Selfie in the van while heading to southern Cebu.

7. Had a quick tour at Lungsod sa Dalaguete with Laila, and I can't get enough taking photos of these flowers by the sea.

8. And yep, such a stunning horizon background for an outfit post. (Check next post!)

9. Cutie socks from PROPPY PH, check out their wide array of printed socks at Rustan's Cebu!

10. 7/11 with my best buds after dance practice. *this branch is my favorite.

11. Smileys invading the Grade 5 door at CNU-ILS!

12. Huge smiling emojis as part of our classroom structuring. They're a lot of them! So cute..

13. Had a quick visit at my grade school Alma Mater, Lahug Elementary School, just yesterday and take a snap of these refreshing leaves.

14. Redeemed my very first reward using my @711ph everyday rewards card! #suki haha.

15. I call this the "FF Combo" Fita and Fundae (HAHA). * just so you know guys, their Fundae ice cream is now P18.00 :'(

16. Us four in Grade 5, it will be hell of a riot for sure! (haha)

And yehey, done it! I had fun sharing this to you guys and don't worry, I'll update my blog every weekend and you can always follow me at Instagram and Twitter (both with the username @ohohbilzy) for everyday posts!

xo,
Bilzy ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...